Pyramid Equity Project Fact Sheet
A fact sheet describing the Pyramid Equity Project (PEP) funded by the US Departments of Education and Health and Human Services to address implicit bias and expulsion and suspension practices using the Pyramid Model.
Expelling Expulsion Fact Sheet
This fact sheet summarizes current research findings about suspension and expulsion of children and particularly children of color from early childhood settings. Recommendations and suggestions are offered for using the Pyramid Model to address this national problem.
- Webinar Powerpoint Presentation Slides
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and U.S. Department of Education policy statement on expulsion and suspension policies in early childhood settings
- Division of Student Services, Denver Public Schools. Student Discipline Fast Facts – Early Childhood Education
- Bal Swan Children’s Center (September, 2015). Challenging Behavior Policy
- Reducing Suspension and Expulsion Practices in Early Childhood Settings